Céad Míle Fáilte ~ A Hundred Thousand Welcomes!

Here we seek a rest in the shade, some cool water and a little kindness. This blog is dedicated to peace, truth, justice and a post- industrial, post-petroleum illumined world in spite of all odds against it. I very much like the line about the ancient knight (see poem below) "His helmet now shall make a hive for bees" It is reminiscent of "beating swords into ploughshares" a sentiment I heartily approve of. Thank you for visiting ~ I hope you return!

Waterfall Animation Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy All Saints Day!


Today the western church celebrates the festive "church triumphant" ~ all the Saints in heaven, canonized and famous, or totally unheard of and unknown.


Those who have lived a life that grows in love, holiness and purity to the point that it is an icon of Christ and His Mother are the saints.

Celebrate them with much joy!

Sting sings Soul Cake "One for Peter, two for Paul, three for Him who made us all" (although it was originally a song for All Saints Day, not Yuletide!) http://www.youtube.com/watchv=OGe7LodVNBM

2 comments:

thetheoryblog said...

And happy All Saints Day to the Saint I know: Deborah Yost.

Stay Beautiful, My Sister.

Peace, Love, and Light,

Ik

P.S. Thanks for givin' props to my site the other day. Wicked cool.

Deborah Yost said...

You are quite welcome! 90% of it flies right past me like Shakespeare past a mule; but the other 10% I find quite intriguing.
And, dagnabbit, no one has ever called me a saint before. :D

Peace, out.